June 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
Magic, moonlight, magnetism, murmur, Mancini.
June 6, 2011 § Leave a comment
- facade of a house, a window, a girl standing next to the front door watching her nails
- a field of ryes; same girl running with her arms wide open and a man running after her; sun is shinning through the clouds
- same people eating ice-cream and fighting afterwards; they are messy and laughing
- a girl with sunglasses with her arms put in the back smiling and acting shy
- a girl and a boy on the top of the cliff watching the sea
- a field, green grass, a girl jumps on the back of the boy and rides piggyback
- a girl hiding behind the long courtains
- profile of a girl on a train watching through a window; the landscape changing fast
- close up of a girl sitting on the grass smiling, blinking
- girl and a boy spinning around very fast holding their hands; laughing (boy), screaming (girl); until the end
- camera up; the sky and the colours of sunset
So now I realize why it’s The Cinematic Orchestra.